Saturday, May 16, 2009

Baptism

We had Sophie's Baptism at Kongsvinger Lutheran Church near Oslo, MN on April 26th. We had a busy weekend. Friday night we stayed with Auntie Brenda in Fargo. Had to have a bath in the morning because of an especially messy diaper. Went to Grand Forks on Saturday for a baby shower put on by Brenda, Mom and my aunts. Then in the evening went to Oslo for a benefit for my cousin Tyler. Sunday morning we had the Baptism and then we had to drive back to Minneapolis that afternoon. A very busy but fun weekend.
Grandma Vaagen with Sophie and Samuel
Sophie with Jason and Karoline, her Godparents.


Sophie with Brenda, her other Godparent and I


Sam's family.
I don't have the pictures of my family, Brenda has them so I may post them later.



No comments:

Post a Comment