Saturday, May 16, 2009

Carrier

I think we now have the carrier figured out and Sophie has been in it for at least an hour now without crying. We have one of the front carriers and other times I have put her in it she just cried but with two people trying to figure it out, I think we did. We also bought a sling one today but when I was trying it at home we realized that the package said that it was an L/XL but once out of the package it said S/M on the actual sling. Sophie wasn't really fitting in it and now we know why. I think I will exchange it for the larger size and see if she likes it or not. We are going on a trip soon to San Diego and I want to have options for holding her and bringing her places other than the stroller although we will be using that too. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment